compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Seattle, WA, US (Pioneer Square)
Industry: Software, Internet
Job Function: Marketing, Operations, Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Experience Level: Entry - level
Employment Type: Full-Time (*No Sponsorship at this time*)
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Jobscan is a fast-growing startup in the heart of historic Pioneer Square, Seattle. Our tool is built with job seekers in mind to boost your chance of obtaining an interview by analyzing your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile against job descriptions. By providing a match rate, users have the opportunity to optimize their resumes to industry standards. Jobscan is user-focused and innovates on a regular basis. We're user-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially.
Jobscan is looking for an Operations Assistant who is energetic, proactive and resourceful that will own community outreach, local marketing, customer support, and office operations. You'll be working across multiple teams in a startup environment to help scale and grow the company.
- Plan and attend community events and bring awareness of the Jobscan brand
- Identify and execute local marketing opportunities with events, radio, and various channels
- Oversee and maintain all operational aspects of the office to ensure that it is clean and organized
- Order and restock all office, bathroom, and kitchen supplies, etc.
- Provide basic technical customer support via email or live chat
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and additional HR tasks
- Assist with other operational and administrative projects as needed
What you Need:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Excellent social, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative, positive, and proactive team player
- What'd be Cool to Have:
- Tech start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Event planning experience
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience + stock options
- ORCA card stipend
- Flexible remote work options
- Medical, vision, and life insurance
- Free drinks and snacks of your choice
- Training of your choice
To Apply: Visit us at https://www.jobscan.co/careers and attach your resume and an introduction of yourself. Please let us know your interest in the role and why this may be right for you!
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers