QR Code Link to This Post
Car Toys is seeking a Merchandising Coordinator to join the Team!
The Merchandising Coordinator will support the growing Car Toys merchandising team and assist in driving strategic initiatives and supporting all aspects of Merchandising including Vendor Reporting, SKU setup, Store communication and execution. This individual will be part of the Merchandising Team and assist in driving essential activities to grow the Car Toys business including generating business intelligence and competitive analysis, item set up, coordinating training opportunities and generating reporting on business performance for both internal and external needs in accordance with business rhythms.
Who is Car Toys?
Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent car audio and mobile electronics dealer in America with locations in major cities across the western United States.
We are technology leaders who:
- Provide knowledgeable and helpful customer service
- Perform expert installations guaranteed for life
- Offer tailored solutions that exceed user expectations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to assist and support at a high level the Merchandising team members to deliver department?s goals and initiatives.
- Assist in managing projects related to launching new products and supporting strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work with multiple stake holders and prioritize tasks to best support the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively with retail, e-commerce, distribution center, training, and marketing teams on a daily basis
We?ve Got You Covered!
- 3 to 5 years in a retail merchant setting
- Experience with e-commerce or online merchandising preferred.
- Customer obsessed with a ?can do? attitude.
- Ability to prepare and report information to an executive leadership team
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-Starter, Fast Learner, ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be resourceful, able to problem solve and work independently.
- Ability to excel in a high paced environment.
- Job is performed in a normal office environment.
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS:
External: Work with vendor partners on launching new products and supporting existing product lines.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Internal: Work with members of the Merchandising, Operations, Finance and Learning & Development teams to move projects forward, provide analysis and report out on results.
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a workstation in an office environment for extended periods of time and work on a PC without limitations.
- Excellent situational awareness ? must be comfortable in dynamic open environments.
- Ability to occasionally work non-traditional or extended hours based on business need.
At Car Toys. our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed in their career, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Car Toys offers the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
401(k) with company match