compensation: Competitive base salary and exceptional benefits package, plus a job you will love! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about marketing strategy? Is expanding enterprise programs through data-driven decisions your jam? Look no further--we have the perfect job for you!
Scion Staffing has been engaged by our client to conduct a high-priority search for a Marketing Automation Manager to support their rapidly growing company. This full-time position is for immediate hire and is based in our client's office in Seattle, WA.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Strategy Manager will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing with a strong focus on driving leads through the lifecycle of nurture programs. This role champions new, innovative ideas with strategic and tactical plans tied to individual and team performance metrics. As a part of the sales team, the Marketing Strategy Manager will ultimately work to support the vision of creating an optimal customer experience.
- You are a marketing maven. You have three years' (or more!) experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B lead generation and sales strategy,
- You are a team player, through and through. While you can successfully work autonomously, you also are highly collaborative and easily build relationships across teams, including vendors, business managers, and external partners.
- You're technically savvy. Advanced in your Excel proficiency, you also have a very strong knowledge of Salesforce--Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, or Eloqua certification a plus!
- You're a quick thinker. You feel right at home working alongside a fast-paced, scrappy team while staying mindful of important details and deadlines.
- You are driven. Never content to just settle, you continually look for ways to push yourself and grow professionally.
- You're a leader. You are passionate about inspiring and mentoring others!
What You'll Do:
- Leverage marketing automation to drive qualified leads and increased engagement scores.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans with a focus on enterprise lead demands and supporting collateral to meet targets.
- Produce campaign recap summaries for performance analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Lead, contribute, and manage innovative roadmaps that span multi-vertical and geographic targets, including expansion markets and new product launches.
- Provide the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects.
- Organize field marketing demand generation efforts for sales team to implement rapidly.
- Analyze enterprise marketing funnel to formulate strategy recommendations to optimize cost-effective pipeline acceleration across different territories.
This role offers a salary of $95,000 - $100,000 and a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) matching, paid sick leave, vacation/PTO, paid holidays, continuing education stipend, monthly transportation/parking subsidy, bring-your-dog-to-work Fridays, an incredible office location, and a job you will love!
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers