compensation: competitive compensation package including medical/dental/vision insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and stock options employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Make a mark on the world by joining our team! ActX is a dynamic Seattle venture launching a cutting-edge product in the breakthrough field of pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine. If you're a marketing professional who wants to make a difference, we have a unique opportunity for you!
• Take the lead as our on-site marketing professional during an exciting growth period
• Handle all social media and customer communications
• Craft incredible marketing collateral and web content
• Coordinate industry trade shows
• Attend select trade shows and meet key experts while working the booth
• Develop relationships with thought leaders throughout the country
• Support marketing initiatives for sales team
• Update marketing reports
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 5+ years of marketing experience, to include social media marketing, website editing, and creating collateral
• Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
• Healthcare marketing and sales experience is a big plus!
ActX offers a team environment with seasoned professionals, along with the great personal and corporate growth potential that only a startup atmosphere can provide! Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and stock options.
Visit our website at www.actx.com to learn more about us.
If you're looking for a great opportunity in an emerging industry, send us the following materials:
- Resume with a detailed job history
- Cover letter explaining why you should be our next Marketing Guru
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers