QR Code Link to This Post
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services - helping consumers connect and communicate every day.
Car Toys is the parent company of Wireless Advocates and the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation/road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our certified installers and superior installation standards ensure your products will be installed flawlessly.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing marketing and visual merchandising vehicles to take Wireless Advocates products and services to market, including print, web and video collateral. This role will report to the Marketing Channel Supervisor and will produce vehicles for all Wireless Advocates lines of business and channels of distribution, including Costco Wholesale and the US Military
1. Design Print Assets
a. Create weekly circulars, flyers, and in-store POP signage.
b. Create posters, table top displays, and other local marketing assets for display in store.
2. Design Digital Assets
a. Create banners and landing pages for web marketing, social media, and email blasts.
b. Animate basic motion graphics and edit video content for in-store display on monitors.
3. Asset Preparation & Delivery
a. Ensure vehicle creation and approvals are on track to hit deadlines and take ownership of assigned deliverables.
b. Partner with planners/merchandising coordinators to time accurate in-store execution of all vehicles.
c. Ensure completed projects are delivered to host partners and proof of execution is documented and captured in weekly decks.
4. Copy Writing/Brand Guidelines
a. Translate carrier promotions and rate plan details into comprehensive, customer facing marketing assets that fit within carrier, OEM, and host partner guidelines.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting all channels within the Wireless Advocates business model. Work created will be featured in national retail and high-traffic web locations with high visibility. A strong understanding of how to interpret brand guidelines and produce professional, brand compliant designs on tight timelines is essential for this role. Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, and ability to edit and critique their own work independently. This position works cross-functionally; collaboration and strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- Experience creating marketing vehicles for retail environments preferred
- Advanced design skills using Adobe software are required. Advanced to expert skills in four of the following programs is required: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects
- Basic motion graphic creation and video editing experience strongly desired
- Comfortable using Windows 10 operating system
- Intermediate MS Office skills (able to export CSV files in Excel, format spreadsheets and update PowerPoint slides, manage Outlook email and calendar).
- Fluency and ability to copy edit the English language
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
? This position is sedentary with bending, twisting, stooping and lifting (of no more than 10 pounds) seldom occurring.
? Work is performed in a normal office environment.
We?ve Got You Covered
At Wireless Advocates, LLC., our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Wireless Advocates offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Commuter Program
- Excellent Training and Career Development Opportunities