KPFF Special Projects is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Marketing Manager in its Seattle, Washington office. In collaboration with our Marketing Manager in our Tacoma office, this position will be responsible for facilitating the marketing efforts of an 80-person engineering and construction management organization including coordination and development of project proposals, researching and compiling potential project opportunities and maintaining marketing related files and resources.
Position Duties & Responsibilities -
• Responsible for managing the preparation of marketing proposals in collaboration with the Project
Managers. This may include review and dissemination of published requests for qualifications/proposal,
assembly of applicable marketing content, document formatting and production, writing/editing marketing
content, preparation of graphics and overall aesthetics of marketing materials.
• Maintenance and organization of marketing materials for shared use on a company network and/or
• Participation in marketing and business development activities both internal and external to the company.
• Collaboration with company-wide marketing resources.
• Includes coordination and collaboration with other marketing personnel within the Division.
Minimum Qualifications -
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar marketing and/or business development positions in the
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines and work independently
to produce high quality marketing proposals.
• Proficiency in desktop publishing software systems (which may include Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft
• Demonstrated ability to manage systems for maintaining large volumes of marketing materials including
project descriptions, resumes and other promotional material.
• Self directed and able to function with equal ease individually or as part of a team.
• Ability to promote/execute innovative ideas that will help our marketing department to run more efficiently.
Preferred Qualifications -
• Past experience in marketing or business development for a multi-disciplinary A/E/C firm.
• Familiarity with Client Resource Management techniques and systems.
• Familiarity with the Engineering and Architecture market conditions in the region and the
journals/publications in which most project opportunities advertised.
• Familiarity with database applications including MS Access and other business development software
KPFF Special Projects office is located in the Westlake Center in Seattle, WA. We are a dynamic 80-person group that focuses on the development of unique and challenging projects. Our services include civil and structural engineering, machinery design and both project and construction management. We provide these services on a wide range of project types through all stages of development. Project types include:
KPFF Consulting Engineers is committed to recruiting and employing qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Min. Experience - 2 yrs.
Min. Education - Bachelor's Degree
Job Type - Permanent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers