compensation: $70K - $80K DOE + medical, dental, and life insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Hiring Company: Grand Image
Job Location: Seattle, WA 98134 USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Art and design company Grand Image seeks Marketing Manager with the ability to flourish in a fast-growing and vibrant organization.
About Grand Image:
Art is hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Grand Image does everything we can to provide uniquely creative art consulting and curation services while making the process fun and easy. And we do mean everything. We handle creating, customizing, procuring, printing, framing, shipping, installing artwork on time, and on budget. We do it all in house. You tell us what you like, want, or need, and we make it happen.
We are an interior designers’ secret weapon, an art consultant’s best friend, and any wholesalers partner. We create custom art solutions with clients like W-Hotels, Ethan Allen, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Anthropologie, and many others. All our customers are either repeats or word of mouth referrals because we make the process fluid and smooth.
This only happens due to a diverse group of talented, creative, and curious individuals. Our growth in the last 5 years has been substantial. You need to be smart and capable, but also someone that nestles well into our culture where aesthetics matter.
We are excited to meet you.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who is not only great at marketing but also has an artist’s eye for design. Our ideal candidate can easily move from graphic design to classic marketing to updating the web via social media to analyzing SEO data in one fluid movement. If you are able to work in a dynamic, agile environment surrounded by the creativity of our artists, then Grand Image is the place for you. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective marketing projects. Ultimately, our brand will be in your hands and we know that you will do something amazing with it.
• Create the strategy for innovative and effective marketing campaigns and brand/line strategies, designed to increase company profitability.
• Management, creative direction and graphic design execution of marketing materials in all formats that support both internal and external customers and prospects.
• Leading and executing conceptual creative design and production work for catalogs, brochures, direct mailers, email campaigns, posters, videos, presentations, markets, events, web banners, etc.
• Working with the Creative Director to develop a long-term direction for brand positioning.
• Creating content and leveraging social media for brand building/awareness and qualified leads.
• Responsible for the coordination of marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include being the lead in digital and print projects, merchandising, design print and packaging.
• Design brand and style guidelines.
• Ability to project manage marketing/creative initiatives internally and externally.
• Develop pricing recommendations by analyzing cost, margins and selling price.
• Budget management- responsible for creating, tracking and adhering to the budget.
• Able to consistently meet deadlines for roughs, layouts, and any other marketing work.
• Executing the Company’s business marketing plan and achieve key milestone and revenue targets; developing in-depth knowledge of all competitive product offerings and tailor product strategy; supplying the senior management team with up-to-date competitive intelligence; defining product attributes and differentiators
• Coordinating and managing PR (social media, product announcements, press industry analyst meetings)
• Able to organize project files in a meaningful and sustainable manner that allows others to follow in their footsteps.
• Performing other work-related duties as assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Solid understanding of the marketing regarding product, pricing, promotion.
• Knowledgeable in advertising and distribution strategies
• Excellent communication skills; visual, verbal, and written
• Effective presentation capabilities
• Exceptional graphic design sense; both traditional and modern
• Great computer skills including all MS Office applications required
• Knowledge and ability with the Adobe Suite of applications is a must
• Understanding how to update and manage content for a website is preferred
• Previous project management experience a plus
• Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as partnering outside the organization
• Easily able to adapt to new situations and concerns; is comfortable wearing many hats
• Proven record that shows marketing and design successes
• Full-time positions include medical, dental, and life benefits after 60 days, as well as PTO (sick, holiday and vacation).
• $70K - $80K, DOE
When applying, the applicant must include the following info to be considered:
• Salary expectation
• 3 references
Grand Image is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the different perspectives and innovation that comes from diversity in the workplace. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ+, women, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities, veterans, and more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers