Thinking about moving to British Columbia? Already certified to work in Canada?
QR Code Link to This Post
Based in Vancouver, BC, Magnify Digital is a boutique digital agency specializing in digital marketing strategy, advertising and training for the creative industries and travel-tourism sector.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who is superbly skilled at researching, planning, activating and measuring robust digital marketing strategies. The right fit is everything - we want someone who is tuned in when it comes to the existing and emerging tools and tactics of digital strategy, and turned on by the thought of joining a mature start up facing exponential growth.
The successful candidate must be expert in established and emerging digital marketing tactics including but not limited to social media, extracting and analyzing data, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, email campaigns, SMS, and strategy. The successful candidate will be proficient managing multiple clients, juggling simultaneous campaigns, hitting deadlines, and delivering handily on client needs.
The right person for this position is equally comfortable brainstorming innovative marketing ideas, generating content to fuel savvy digital plans, analyzing deep data, and playing nicely with coworkers.
If you are a hard-working, fast and motivated learner, with excellent written and oral communication skills, a GREAT attitude, and excited to work in a demanding environment with a wide range of interesting files ... read on!
The Role ...
The strategist position involves
• leveraging research, analytics and insights to understand target market interests and online behaviour
• analyzing competitors and relevant trends, platforms and technology
• surfacing and providing deep analysis of target market data
• designing comprehensive, innovative, and measurable online marketing strategies
• writing and publishing content to social media, websites, newsletters, blogs, etc.
• creating, managing, and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• creating, managing and optimizing social media advertising
• discovering and championing emerging tools, trends, best practices
Absolute MUST haves . . .
• minimum 3 years professional experience as a digital strategist, ideally in an agency environment, and proven success activating online marketing strategies (if your experience is limited to social media, respectfully, this job is not a fit)
• a strong background in content marketing, search and social advertising
• strong communication skills
• strong attention to detail and deadlines
• excellent writing skills, a must!
A degree or demonstrable achievements in travel and tourism or media is a definite advantage
The candidate must be based in Vancouver. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, reply to this post with your cover letter and resume. Please note, due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.