compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA, US (Pioneer Square)
Industry: Software, Internet
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Experience Level: Mid level
Employment Type: Full-Time (*No sponsorship at this time*)
What We Do:
Jobscan is a fast-growing start-up in the heart of historic Pioneer Square, Seattle. Our tool is built with job seekers in mind to boost your chance of obtaining an interview by analyzing your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile against job descriptions. By providing a match rate, users have the opportunity to optimize their resumes to industry standards. Jobscan is user-focused and innovates on a regular basis. We're user-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. They will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. You'll be working closely with the CEO, CTO, marketing, and sales to help scale and grow the company.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, especially SEM and SEO
- Analyze end-to-end acquisition metrics across channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to assess against goals and leverage data to
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years in SEM or paid ads
- 2+ years in SEO
- Excellent organizational and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to take on different tasks (event planning, attend career fairs, etc.) as needed
What'd Be Cool To Have:
- Also have executed in affiliate, content, email, social, PR, etc.
- Analytical background and having crunched numbers in the past
- Growth or performance marketing experience
- Product or technical acumen
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience + stock options
- ORCA card
- Flexible remote work options
- Medical, vision, and life insurance
- Free drinks and snacks of your choice
- Training of your choice
To Apply: Visit us at https://www.jobscan.co/careers and attach your resume and an introduction of yourself. Please let us know in your intro about your previous digital marketing experience and why this role may be right for you!
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers