compensation: Competitive pay and excellent benefits! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Catalysis is more than just a digital agency. We are a tight knit group of technically capable experts who share a passion for creativity and innovation within our digital world! We are currently seeking a Digital Advertising Strategist within our Research and Insights team to support our agency in the planning, design, and performance of the specific advertising and marketing objectives of our clients.
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly culture, and are located in a unique historic building in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Smart, inventive co-workers are helping the company grow to national recognition and you could be part of it!
Essential Duties include:
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of a client's business context, objectives, marketing programs, and customer behavior to identify high level business requirements for marketing solutions
• Work with internal and client teams to design, create, deploy, measure, and optimize enterprise marketing strategies across marketing channel programs
• Develop test plans for accurate and statistically valid reporting and conduct quality tests of measurement results for online initiatives
• Make optimization recommendations based on analyses to support integrated campaign strategy, including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, and banner advertising
• Perform advanced analyses to identify KPIs and drivers of customer behavior
• Possess the ability to lead and motivate everyone working on a project with well-thought-out ideas and direction
The successful candidate will be well versed in advanced data and analysis concepts, naturally inquisitive, able to work both as a team member and independently, deliver sound conclusions based on available data, results, outside research, and other documentation, and thoughtfully react to evolving client requirements.
• Bachelors or Masters in an analytical discipline (market research, economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science)
• Eight or more years of experience in marketing analytics, with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns
• Understanding of basic and advanced data and analysis concepts
• Experience transforming data into a form suitable for the desired statistical or data mining analysis
• Ability to successfully make decisions about data and analyses based on the business questions to be answered
• Proven track record of formulating and testing hypotheses that maximize business value for the client
• Demonstrate client service excellence and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances while achieving results with accuracy and precision
• Functional/technical proficiency in work, with a desire to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
• Team player who is comfortable working with a cross-functional, collaborative group of interactive marketing professionals
• Experience with reporting on complex projects involving multiple response groups under a variety of treatments, or A/B testing experience
• Competency in a some of the following tools: SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Marketo, ExactTarget, SFMC, Webtrends, Google Analytics, Omniture, Adobe Insight