compensation: DOE, with health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and free lunch employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful catering company is looking for a dynamic marketing and business development manager to begin immediately. We are looking for an enthusiastic, food loving individual with a flair for creative marketing and a genuine love of customer service. We need someone who is capable of juggling various tasks with ease, remains composed under pressure, and has a keen eye for detail.
Our clientele includes large corporate groups, private individuals, and non-profit organizations and a range of events from breakfast and lunch deliveries to after-hours cocktail parties and weddings. In addition, the company has regular food service accounts with Seattle-area companies, 2 cafés, and plans for expansion.
Main Job Duties
• Finding new corporate clientele for catering and food service management accounts
• Direct marketing at outreach events, including trade shows, open houses, and marketing events, to include sampling of our signature food and beverage items
• Working with our Marketing firm to create new marketing collateral
• Assisting our Marketing firm with company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and website updates
• Cultivating existing relationships with venues and finding new venue partners
• Catering sales and client relations for key accounts
o Working closely with clients to plan menus and events of all sizes and budgets
o Oversee events as necessary
o Managing clients' needs and expectations
Additional Duties As Needed
• Working onsite at large staffed events as a server or assisting the regular staff with logistics support (Some evening and weekend hours are required)
• Delivering and setting-up drop-off catering orders
• Answering phones and directing callers to appropriate channels
• Receiving walk-in visitors to the office
• Must have a BA or BS degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing in food service or hospitality
• Must have a passion for food and experience in food service
• Highly organized and professional in interactions with clients and colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of social media marketing tools
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of HTML
Compensation: DOE, with health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and free lunch.
To apply, please email a cover letter, your resume with references, and a writing sample
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers