compensation: DOE, health insurance, 401K, and vacation pay employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Successful catering company is looking for a dynamic marketing and business development manager to begin immediately.
Our clientele includes large corporate groups, private individuals, and non-profit organizations. In addition, the company has regular food service accounts with Seattle-area companies, 2 cafés, and plans for expansion.
Main Job Duties
• Finding new corporate clientele for catering and food service management accounts
• Working with our Marketing firm to create new marketing collateral for outreach events for target clients and managing printing/fulfillment of new materials
• Direct marketing at outreach events, including trade shows, open houses, and marketing events, to include sampling of our signature food and beverage items
• Drafting comprehensive business proposals to bid on new foodservice accounts
• Assisting our Marketing firm with company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and website updates
• Cultivating existing relationships with venues and finding new venue partners
• Catering sales and client relations for key accounts
o Responding to email and phone requests for catering information; working closely with clients to plan menus and events of all sizes and budgets; assisting with menu selections for diverse budgets and dietary preferences; creating delicious and memorable menus to fit the occasion; providing wine/beer/cocktail pairing recommendations as needed
o Oversee events as necessary
o Managing clients' needs and expectations
Additional Duties As Needed
• Working onsite at large staffed events as a server or assisting the regular staff with logistics support (Some evening and weekend hours are required)
• Delivering and setting-up drop-off catering orders
• Answering phones and directing callers to appropriate channels
• Receiving walk-in visitors to the office
• Must have a BA or BS degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing in food service or hospitality
• Must have a passion for food and experience in food service! Strong working knowledge of food (different menus and cuisines) and beverage
• Highly organized and professional in interactions with clients and colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled at managing competing priorities with limited resources
• Basic knowledge of social media marketing tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of HTML
Compensation: DOE, health insurance, 401K, and vacation pay.
To apply, please email a cover letter, your resume with references, and a writing sample
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers