compensation: DOE Base Salary; 401k Match; Ample Paid Time Off; Paid Medical Insurance; Annual Retreat; Friday Happy Hours employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Taphandles is a high energy, highly collaborative Seattle-based product design and marketing firm that is expanding rapidly. Our experience and capabilities make us the leader in supporting the beverage industry with the most innovative and unique marketing products available.
The role of the Account Executive is to manage and grow a portfolio of accounts by identifying and pursuing additional sales opportunities with existing customers and prospects. In this role, you will work with customers, prospects and colleagues to establish project specifications, project pricing, creative direction, and production schedules. As customer liaison, the Account Executive satisfies the day-to-day customer requirements, building trust and pursuing incremental revenue opportunities.
The Account Executive is responsible for overseeing all projects within a defined customer base. Key components of this position include all aspects of customer service, and delivery of projects on-time and on-budget, and regular travel to the East Coast. The Account Executive will lead the development and execution of projects by defining goals and scope with the customer, and work closely with operations and design departments to insure that the end result exceeds customer expectations.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, able to juggle competing projects/deadlines, exceedingly organized, enjoys building customer relationships through face-to-face interaction, and has a passion for delivering outstanding service to our customers.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow and manage portfolio of accounts to meet Company goals
- Call on new business prospects
- Convert prospects and leads into customers
- Travel to visit customers and prospects on the East Coast an estimated at fifty percent (50%) of the time
- Drive and/or collaborate on project budgets, pricing schedules, and milestones successfully
- Execute complete project vision and deliverables, as developed by and in coordination with customer/prospect
- Assist in creating detailed technical and functional specs and project descriptions, including double--checking accuracy of specs, prototypes and other approvals as needed to ensure the success of each project
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable on industry trends and the overall market and industry
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of offerings/processes/systems/capabilities for products/services offered by the Company
- Additional duties and/or projects, as assigned
Your Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communications, Marketing, related field or equivalent work experience required
- 1-3yrs experience in a customer facing role
- High proficiency with MS Office required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player!
- Highly organized and able to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems a plus
Read carefully. . . Our first cut of applications will be based on following instructions!
1. Please do not send any pre-written cover letters.
2. Apply by email by using the Craigslist email daemon.
3. Email subject line: Account Executive -- Favorite Book (Ex. "Account Executive – To Kill A Mockingbird").
4. Attach your pre-written resume to the email. PDF format is preferred.
5. Please structure the body of your email as follows:
Paragraph 1: Why do you want this particular job?
Paragraph 2: Which of the following words do you identify with most and why? You can only choose one. (1) Enthusiasm, (2) Tenacity, (3) Energy, or (4) Initiative.
Paragraph 3: What has been your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
Paragraph 4: What is the most difficult part of working with customers?
Paragraph 5: What single job accomplishment of yours are you most proud of?
Paragraph 6: What is your favorite beer and why? (If you happen to not like beer, make a case for wanting to work in a beer marketing company.)
Paragraph 7: Free form. Don't waste time rehashing your resume. Really! Differentiate yourself. Tell us something interesting.
Paragraph 8: If applicable, tell us your overall GPA upon graduation.
Paragraph 9: If you have applied for a position at Taphandles in the past, please confirm that date of your application and the role you applied for.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers