compensation: Salary of $40,000 paid bi-weekly with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Common Fibers is a composites manufacturer located in the heart of Georgetown. We produce and sell our own line of carbon fiber accessories, ranging from wallets to bottle openers; as well as manufacture composite parts for individuals and companies. CF is currently expanding in both of these marketplaces and is looking for a candidate that is able to grow rapidly with the company.
We are seeking a Marketing Director who will create and execute our online marketing efforts. This person must be able to generate engaging content and utilize common online marketing tools to distribute information to our target customers. Because Common Fibers is a young company, this position will have a large amount of influence on our branding and will work directly with the founders of the company.
• Manage additional marketing staff (currently 1 part time photographer)
• Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns
• Maintain branding across all platforms
• Create and distribute newsletters
• Write captivating blog posts to maintain SEO rankings
• Create and manage paid advertisements
• Develop retail signage, flyers, and sales aids
• Create and schedule social media posts for our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account
• Pitch Common Fibers' products to online publications
• Attend industry events
• Degree, or pursuing a degree in a Business or Marketing related field
• Experience with Social Media Platforms
• Experience with various CMS's (Shopify and WordPress)
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred experience with the following:
• Paid Advertising
• Photography or Videography
• Online Newsletters
Preferred interests in the following:
Salary of $40,000/year to start, paid bi-weekly with medical benefits, PTO, and paid holidays. There is a huge potential to grow with our company. Your compensation is directly related to the companies continued success.
About Common Fibers:
Common Fibers is a carbon fiber fabrication company, specializing in entirely custom pieces and marketing goods in a wide range of industries. We were founded on the belief to make carbon fiber more affordable and accessible to everyone, by developing and applying new technologies to advance carbon fiber applications. Our team of composites experts have over 20 years of combined industry and composite development experience. All our employees are between the ages of 22-28.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers