Are you a great communicator? Do you have the ability to market the voice of an organization? The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle (JFGS) is excited to announce an opening for a full-time position. We are looking for a creative, energetic and engaged candidate to fill the position of Marketing and Communications Manager.
Get to Know Us:
As the Puget Sound region is rapidly growing and changing, our Jewish community is expanding exponentially. Research shows that Seattle is the most religiously unaffiliated community in the entire country and with an increased influx of people, prioritizing key strategic initiatives that engage our community in Jewish life is ever more critical to Jewish continuity. Traffic, urban sprawl, limited free time, and the rising cost of living all create obstacles to participating in Jewish life. The Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle is on a mission to invest in our Jewish community locally, nationally, and in Israel and overseas to ensure a vibrant and strong community for the future. We seek to transform the way our Jewish community connects to each other, meaningful causes, and our world. To deliver on this, we need to be world-class and provide quality experiences and opportunities that engage and inspire.
What's Cool About the Job:
The Marketing and Communications Manager will help shape and express the Federation's voice by leading and managing marketing efforts across the organization. You will be taking our organization to the next level - guiding all creative efforts, setting a high-bar for quality and consistency, and aligning creative execution with marketing strategy. To support the Federation's efforts - from fundraising to community engagement programs - you are responsible for coordinating all digital media, publicity, and marketing activities and managing the content on our website. You will champion our vision throughout the organization. To view the full job description please visit our website. www.jewishinseattle.org
Who You Are:
● You have 1 to 3 years' experience in a creative field (especially marketing-related work).
● You're a Microsoft Office wizard and have dabbled in Adobe Creative Suite.
● You have a sense of style and taste in everything you do.
● You're an emerging leader who works well to create consensus within teams.
● You're a social media icon.
● You can put your shoes in anyone's place. You're everyone's friend.
● You're not afraid of the pressure cooker. You're an expert at handling deadlines and competing priorities.
● You're a visionary who also knows when tradition counts.
● You're a critical thinker who embraces data and knowledge to develop solutions to problems.
● You're so organized, your sock drawer is color-coded.
● You have a four-year degree.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the JFGS website (www.jewishinseattle.org) to gain insight into the organization's mission and impact. Submit a cover letter and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers