compensation: Moths flying out of wallet employment type: part-time non-profit organization telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you into sustainability?
This is a part-time, probably intermittent opportunity for someone who is very interested in the topics of Sustainability and the UN Global Goals (Not a full-time salaried role or a contract role, sorry). If you are not familiar on this topic, you can read up here: https://www.globalgoals.org/.
To be quite honest: This is a test of something which we think becomes a startup in the future, but it will be fun.
We are a group of extremely talented and dedicated technology professionals with a wide range of backgrounds including, but not limited to: IoT, AI, Semiconductors, Education Technology, and much more. Our objective? Drive awareness and adoption of the UN Global Goals. This includes the following:
- Creating curriculum for classrooms
- Corporate Sustainability Program strategy, design and workshops
- Developer Kits for Sustainability Enterprises
- Delivering training on sustainability topics
- Sustainability Solutions design and deployment
- Drive sustainable education into local and state governments
- And more!
We are looking for help with the following:
Most important thing: We want to test if this is a viable market. That is going to involve running a number of experiments in different online forums to see if we can get a valid response to our intended core offerings.
- Organizing and participating in key sustainability communities
- Lead Generation & Prospecting (via advertising, content, twitter or through online groups)
- Creating and sending out regular newsletters and other communications
- Running an active Discord or other related Chat service
- Various and general marketing, advertising, community support
- Whatever you want to do that is useful and awesome
Who might be good for this?
- Can be remote (we do not care where you are as long as the things get done)
- Generalists and students welcome
Does it pay well / have benefits / insurance and vacation for my cat?
- Nope. This is closer in nature to a gently financed hobby than anything resembling a job.
- It won't be zero, happy to talk about hourly / pay per lead generated etc.
- We are being paid in saving the world points
Will it be awesome and will you meet amazing people and work on awesome things?
I would be happy to work with people of any seniority level if they find the Global Goals interesting to work on. If you have skills, motivation and are interested in building a business based on furthering the Global Goals, we'd be happy to talk.
About the Global Goals:
"In 2015, world leaders agreed to 17 goals for a better world by 2030. These goals have the power to end poverty, fight inequality and address the urgency of climate change. Guided by the goals, it is now up to all of us, governments, businesses, civil society and the general public to work together to build a better future for everyone."
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers