We are looking for an individual that is excited to take on a position within the organization with dual responsibilities. The candidate for the Administrative Assistant and Event Coordination position requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently, and on a team. A high level of professionalism in dealing with senior management inside and outside the company is a must.
The position will also be responsible for planning, managing, and executing all company and industry meetings, events and conference participations. The position demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to handle the coordination of all related activities.
Experience: Ideally at least one year of experience but a can-do attitude will go far.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel for Senior Leadership Team members. Scheduling cost effective air, hotel & ground transportation.
• Submit expenses for Senior Management in the Bellevue office against company policy.
• Be a team player by providing additional support to the extended management team as needed.
• Prepare and send customer/executive reports to management and the sales group.
• Maintaining legal and contractual files.
• Manage all aspects of the Bellevue office.
• Oversee and manage all activities of the company's internal and external meetings, events and conferences, including event registration, event services, booth shipping, booth set-up and tear-down, literature supplies, hotel room blocks, travel schedules, attire details, evaluating/executing sponsorship opportunities, and on-site execution of such activities.
• Construct a brief written event plan for each one of the meetings, events, conferences or tradeshows that Pace will participate in. including the estimated budget and projected expenses for each one of them.
• Manage the team trade show and events budget, including reconciliation of charges with accounting.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Communication Specialist to seek support in the development of promotional activities and relevant promotional material for all meetings, events, conferences.
• Work with sales to generate leads from all tradeshows. Follow-up and collect sales lead and/or industry leads and generate a data base (CRM) after each event.
• Ensure brand identity and consistency across all event activities and adhere to regulatory guidelines.
• Manage work with vendors as required to source all marketing needs for each meeting, event, tradeshow or conference.
• Expected to travel up to 15% of the time.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's or Associate's Degree. Marketing experience is a plus
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Extremely detailed oriented, self-starter and problem solver
• Strong organizational skills
• Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects
• Ability to multitask across multiple cross-functional projects and departments
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus
• Medical, dental, vision, 401K
About Pace International:
Pace International, LLC is a subsidiary of Valent BioSciences LLC, a Sumitomo Chemical Company. Pace collaborates with growers, packers and agricultural organizations to develop innovative solutions to enhance, protect, and preserve fruit and vegetable quality and freshness. Pace is the leading global provider of sustainable postharvest solutions and technologies, equipment and technical services to maximize efficiencies in packing operations and increase the freshness and value of harvested crops. For more information, visit the company's website at www.paceint.com