QR Code Link to This Post
For the quickest reply, please call or text me (Thomas) at 410-541-six685 (messages from this site usually end up in my junk mail).
I have been a full-time tutor for over the past 10 years (over 700 students at this point). Since this is my main profession and not something that I do "on the side", I have everything organized on my end. This includes extensive outlines for courses and standardized exams with homework that all work together in a logical order, which ensures consistent and efficient progress. Rather than memorizing the "what", I focus on having the student understand the "why" and the "how".
The following is a list of my areas of expertise:
Exams: SAT and ACT Math sections
- Scored 800 out of 800 on the Math section of the SAT
- Currently writing my own SAT Math workbook
- Scored 36 of 36 on the Math section of the ACT
- Provide each of my students with all materials (worksheets I have created, exams, homework, etc.)
- For the SAT, I organized all 522 math problems from the 9 exams College Board has released to the public into 10 comprehensive worksheets.
Exams: GMAT and GRE Quantitative sections
- Scored 99th percentile in both Quantitative sections (don't ask about the Verbal scores :-)
- Provide each of my students with a well-detailed curriculum along with supplemental worksheets
-Algebra (all levels)
-Calculus (all levels)
-Physics (all levels)
-Statistics (basic levels)
My rate is $60/hr, and the 1st session doesn't have to be paid for until after it is over and you are 100% satisfied in moving forward.
I have many references you can contact as well. If you are interested and/or have any questions, feel free to call/text me (Thomas) at 410-541-six685 . Thank you.