QR Code Link to This Post
Emerald Search Partners is actively recruiting experienced Trademark Paralegals who have strong communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) and 5+ years of relevant experience managing large portfolios. The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting/filing trademark and copyright applications and other legal documents
• Domestic and international trademark prosecution and maintenance
• Assisting in trademark clearance
• Investigating/researching trademark issues and infringements
• Preparing IP documents
• Corresponding with US and foreign clients and associates
• Ensuring that all docket dates and trademark deadlines are met
• Organizing and maintaining files
Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and manage a high work volume, showing appropriate judgement and prioritization. Bachelor's degree and/or a paralegal certificate is required. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a collegial and thriving practice. If you have the experience and a desire to be an impactful part of this team, send us your resume today!
Emerald Search Partners conducts all job searches in confidence and will not release any identifying information until you agree.
For a full list of current opportunities ~ please visit our website www.emeraldsearch.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter (@emerald_search)!
Equal Opportunity Employer