QR Code Link to This Post
We are a leading full-service recruitment firm in the Puget Sound area. Our main client base is located in Seattle and surrounding areas. We enjoy a stellar reputation which has been earned over the last two decades since opening our Seattle office. Our recruiters are dynamic, proactive, and professional.
Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic team?
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our placement team! We promote a fun and friendly work environment while adhering to the highest professional standards. We are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle.
You should experience in administrative or human resources and demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills (terrific phone presence is a must!). 4 -year undergraduate degree is preferred. You must be a highly motivated, self-sufficient individual, and have strong reasoning skills, the ability to use independent judgment, take initiative, and show tact. Enthusiasm for individual contact (with both candidates and clients), proven ability to work with diverse personalities and a great sense of humor are absolutely necessary! Additionally, experience with sales and marketing, and the ability to devise creative solutions to sensitive problems will help you succeed in this position.
A competitive compensation package will be offered, dependent on experience and ability.
Specific job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Report to Support Manager.
• Provide exceptional client service and full-cycle recruiting support.
• Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
• Provide general administrative support recruiting teams by performing office opening and closing procedures; retrieving and processing daily mail; greeting visitors and candidates.
• Answer and screen a high volume of incoming calls.
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
• Completing interview arrangements by contacting applicants; scheduling tests and interviews; photocopying and distributing background materials.
• Maintain both electronic and paper filing systems and enter applicant data using a CRM.
• Ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
• Serving as point of contact for outside technical support.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualifications:
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
• Experience with Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Tenacity to work independently as well as effectively in a team.
• Polished and professional demeanor.