QR Code Link to This Post
Emerald Search Partners is assisting a deeply-rooted Northwest law firm in their search for a proactive and energetic Litigation Paralegal to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure. Duties may include:
• Calendaring, scheduling and docketing
• Drafting and finalizing pleadings and other filings
• Managing Discovery
• Legal research and summarizing findings
• Performing daily case management
• Preparing chronologies of medical records
• Communicating with clients, attorneys, and other stakeholders
• Assisting with trial preparation and depositions
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a prestigious law firm with a positive, team-centered environment and generous compensation package. Send us your resume today!
Emerald Search Partners conducts all job searches in confidence and will not release any identifying information until you agree.
For a full list of current opportunities ~ please visit our website www.emeraldsearch.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter (@emerald_search)!
Equal Opportunity Employer