LEGAL ASSISTANT – EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION (DIRECT-HIRE)
A large National Employment and Labor practice located in downtown Seattle is seeking a Legal Assistant on a full-time, direct-hire basis. This position provides you with an opportunity to join congenial group of legal professionals, while providing support to a sophisticated practice. Candidates being considered for this opportunity must have a minimum of 5 years of litigation experience.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tracking document requests;
- Drafting and responding to interrogatories and requests for production;
- Drafting and filing pleadings in Washington state and federal courts;
- Docketing and monitoring litigation deadlines;
- Calendaring and tracking all court deadlines and scheduled events;
- Maintain attorney calendars;
- Creating and maintaining electronic and paper case files;
- File creation and maintenance, making working copies of documents;
- Word processing;
- Deposition scheduling;
- Manage client updates regarding case schedules and events.
Qualifications / Other Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced litigation environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Strong task management;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION—APPLY NOW!
Please email your resume to Search Team at SearchTeam@QPQLegal.com if you have the above experience, referencing the job title, LEGAL ASSISTANT – EMPLOYMENT (DIRECT-HIRE), in all caps in the subject line of your email. Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend! Visit www.lawdawgs.com to learn about the additional opportunities we have to offer.
ABOUT LAW DAWGS / QUID PRO QUO
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO are leading specialized full-service legal and corporate recruitment and placement companies providing a complete range of attorney, paralegal and support staff recruitment solutions to the legal, corporate and government communities. Our placement and recruitment specialists have been providing professional, personalized service to our clients and our candidates for almost two decades. Positions secured include: Contract Attorneys, Associate/Lateral Attorneys, Partners/Of-Counsel, In-House Corporate Attorneys, Litigation/Trial Preparation Teams and Contract Administrators, Legal Assistants, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, File Clerks, Word Processors, Receptionists and all support staff.
Our Recruitment Specialists are attorneys, executives, legal and corporate professionals, and we have earned one of the most respected reputations in the industry for attracting top local and national clients and the best in professional talent.
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO seek candidates and fill positions at all levels of the law firm or corporation. Specific positions may be on an Interim, Project, Temporary-to-Hire, or Direct Hire basis.