QR Code Link to This Post
Emerald Search Partners is actively recruiting Paralegals to support the Corporate/Business Attorneys at the Seattle offices of two prestigious law firms. Responsibilities include drafting, proofing, and editing legal documents and correspondence; assisting with research and analysis of records and corporate documents; create and maintain minute books; due diligence review; and other assignments. Successful candidates will meet the following general skills and knowledge:
• Relevant knowledge of federal and state law, court rules and procedures
• Experience preparing UCC financing statement filings, amendments and terminations as well as closing books
• Strong research skills
• Substantive experience drafting required documents for Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate refinancing/restructuring deals
• Highly organized and detail orientated
• Superior communication skills
Prior experience with regulatory and liquor licensing work will be a huge plus with one of these roles! Bachelor's Degree/Paralegal certification preferred. If you have the drive, energy and passion to bring your best to the team every day, this is the opportunity and environment for you to take your career to the next level! Don't miss out on the chance to work with these outstanding attorneys, apply today!
Emerald Search Partners conducts all job searches in confidence and will not release any identifying information until you agree.
For a full list of current opportunities ~ please visit our website www.emeraldsearch.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter (@emerald_search)!
Equal Opportunity Employer