LEGAL SECRETARY - LITIGATION (DIRECT HIRE)
Our client, an established Seattle law firm, is seeking an experienced litigation Legal Secretary to support attorneys and paralegals in a variety of litigation practice groups.
- Minimum of five or more years of legal secretary experience;
- Familiarity with a variety of practice areas and ability to get along with many different work styles and personalities;
- Strong ability to multi-task; excellent organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, excellent writing and proofreading skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, large document formatting and text manipulation skills are very helpful; and
- Professionalism and a pleasant and positive outlook especially important!
Salary commensurate with experience and an excellent compensation package await the right candidate!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - APPLY NOW!
Please email your resume to the Legal Team at SearchTeam@QPQLegal.com if you have the above experience, referencing the job title, LEGAL SECRETARY - LITIGATION, in all caps in the subject line of your email. Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend! Visit www.lawdawgs.com to learn about the additional opportunities we have to offer.
ABOUT LAW DAWGS / QUID PRO QUO
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO are leading specialized full-service legal and corporate recruitment and placement companies providing a complete range of attorney, paralegal and support staff recruitment solutions to the legal, corporate and government communities. Our placement and recruitment specialists have been providing professional, personalized service to our clients and our candidates for almost two decades. Positions secured include: Contract Attorneys, Associate/Lateral Attorneys, Partners/Of-Counsel, In-House Corporate Attorneys, Litigation/Trial Preparation Teams, Record Digesters and Contract Administrators, Legal Assistants, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, File Clerks, Word Processors, Receptionists and all support staff.
Our Recruitment Specialists are attorneys, executives, legal and corporate professionals, and we have earned one of the most respected reputations in the industry for attracting top local and national clients and the best in professional talent.
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO seek candidates and fill positions at all levels of the law firm or corporation. Specific positions may be on an Interim, Project, Temporary-to-Hire, or Direct Hire basis.