DOCKETING SPECIALIST - IP
Prominent Northwest based firm is seeking an experienced IP Docketing Specialists on a full-time, direct hire basis. This position is open to all candidates in the Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles or San Francisco areas.
Position duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry; processing and docketing all incoming mail, faxes and e-mail.
- Inputting, verifying and clearing deadline and reminder dates in docketing system, docket annuity instructions, monitor and maintain due dates.
- Maintaining the docketing database, monitor IP docket calendar.
- Creating and running reports.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
To be immediately considered for this temporary Docketing Specialist opportunity, you should have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years IP Docketing experience;
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including accurate grammar and spelling.
- Detailed-oriented, deadline-driven, and exceptional time management skills.
- Analytical reasoning skills and ability to interpret rules and instructions accurately.
- Can accurately type 35-40 wpm.
- Proactive team player, able to easily shift tasks in order to re-balance working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including understanding and responding quickly to a variety of inquiries, are required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines is required.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - APPLY NOW!
Please email your resume to Lindsey Stewart at SearchTeam@QPQLegal.com, referencing the job title, DOCKETING SPECIALIST - IP, in all caps in the subject line of your email. Your inquiries are always held in the strictest confidence. If this position is not for you, feel free to forward it on to a friend! Visit www.lawdawgs.com to learn about the additional opportunities we have to offer.
ABOUT LAW DAWGS / QUID PRO QUO
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO are leading specialized full-service legal and corporate recruitment and placement companies providing a complete range of attorney, paralegal and support staff recruitment solutions to the legal, corporate and government communities. Our placement and recruitment specialists have been providing professional, personalized service to our clients and our candidates for almost two decades. Positions secured include: Contract Attorneys, Associate/Lateral Attorneys, Partners/Of-Counsel, In-House Corporate Attorneys, Litigation/Trial Preparation Teams, Record Digesters and Contract Administrators, Legal Assistants, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, File Clerks, Word Processors, Receptionists and all support staff.
Our Recruitment Specialists are attorneys, executives, legal and corporate professionals, and we have earned one of the most respected reputations in the industry for attracting top local and national clients and the best in professional talent.
LAW DAWGS and QUID PRO QUO seek candidates and fill positions at all levels of the law firm or corporation. Specific positions may be on an Interim, Project, Temporary-to-Hire, or Direct Hire basis.