Karr Tuttle Campbell, a northwest law firm founded in 1904, seeks a talented Corporate Transactional Associate to support our fast-paced, innovative Business and Finance Department. Ideal candidate would have experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities regulation, governance, real estate transactions, and commercial contracts. An accounting degree, Tax LLM, or CPA would be considered a plus. Candidates must have superior academic credentials and excellent writing and communications skills.
Responsibilities but are not limited to:
• Advise clients concerning business transactions, which can range in complexity from simple asset purchase agreements to highly structured mergers designed to mitigate adverse tax impacts.
• Prepare, draft, and review legal documents, such as stock and asset purchase agreements, supporting documentation for M&A transactions, leases, licenses, and documentation supporting real estate closings.
• Contribute to the firm's success by continuously improving client relations, profitability, productivity, and collective expertise.
• Attend company sponsored events and networking groups.
• 2-4 years' experience practicing corporate law with experience in M&A, emerging companies, or venture capital work. Expected to be familiar with both buy and sell side diligence processes and have experience drafting transaction agreements. Ideally able to run typical startup legal transactions (e.g., convertible note financings, Series A financings) with minimal oversight.
• Accounting degree, Tax LLM, or CPA preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public, and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), eCopy PDF, and DocuSign preferred.
• Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent time and deadline management skills in fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects, and reprioritize quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion, confidentiality, and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere. Salary DOE. The firm offers comprehensive benefits. Qualified individuals should submit a cover letter and resume in PDF Format only outlining their qualifications to Marguerite Sandico, Director of Human Resources, Karr Tuttle Campbell, 701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3300, Seattle, WA 98104 or to email@example.com. All inquiries confidential. For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at: www.karrtuttle.com.
Karr Tuttle Campbell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers