Hospitality Staff Wanted! Earn $12 to $20 per hour.
compensation: Hourly compensation between $12-$20
QR Code Link to This Post
GigSmart is immediately seeking reliable workers on behalf of its clients seeking professional hospitality staff in the Seattle metro area. Our client has many hotel properties around the metro area. Opportunities available include: Housekeeping, Front Desk, Building Maintenance, and Food Service. These temporary assignments could lead to permanent placement for trustworthy candidates who work hard and have a good attitude.
The average hourly pay rate for this role ranges from $12 to $20 per hour. You can apply to work as many shifts as you want. The pay is guaranteed, and shifts are available TODAY!
What you'll be doing:
- servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures
- stocking cart with room supplies
- replacing bed linens
- replenishing guest room supplies
- cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel
- deep cleaning of assigned areas
- setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events
- cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions
- restocking housekeeping stations
- delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk
- greeting and registering the guests
- providing outstanding guest service during their stay
- settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay
- making and modifying reservations
- hotel operator, and concierge duties
- Guest Service Agents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to guests.
- Guest Service Agents must have the ability to multitask, be detail-oriented
- be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers
- requires overall maintenance knowledge
- trouble shooting ability
- skills in painting, HVAC, carpentry, equipment, and tool usage.
- maintaining the exterior of the building, parking lot and common areas
- driving shuttle van as needed
- maintaining all equipment in guest rooms
- Be prompt with pick up food
- Be prompt to deliver food to customers
- Safely deliver items
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service skills
- Prompt and reliable
In addition, the Get Gigs app provides the following user benefits:
- Occupational Accident Insurance Coverage: coverage to protect you from an injury incurred on the job.
- Worker Benefits Portal: sign up for health, dental, vision, and life benefits.
- Quick Payment: Workers are paid within days of completing their first shift.
- Referral Bonus Opportunity: get paid to refer more users to GigSmart.
- Access Temporary Gigs and Permanent Job Opportunities: apply to local shift work or browse GigSmart's Job Board to apply to part-time and full-time job openings.