Want to earn $16.88/hr? Apply to Quality Custom Distribution
Duties include receiving and selecting frozen, dry and chilled product and packing them into trays or crates for delivery while maintaining product temperature integrity. Operating a forklift, pallet jack and cardboard baler.
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 30 days
- Paid holidays
- 1 year of previous warehouse experience
- 1 year of previous forklift experience
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 65 lbs in the air
About Quality Custom Distribution
Established in 2006 as a division of Golden State Foods, Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) provides custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. Headquartered in Irvine, California, QCD is values-based and services thousands of restaurants throughout the Today, QCD has over 17,000 deliveries a week, from 18 Distribution Centers strategically located throughout the country.
PID = 3099
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers