Do you like being a part of a team? Do you like working with people who care about what they do? Are you precise and organized?
Then we need you to join our team!
We have a grand mission at Molly's to transform the way people eat and a very important piece of that is distributing delicious food to our customers. This starts with our packing team, who daily set up our drivers for success. They're really the behind the scenes ninjas, setting things up and making things run smoothly 6 days a week. It's all about organizing the fresh food, packing our customers' orders, making sure that every item we put in the bag is gorgeous...and checking in with your teammates and really building strong relationships. Just as important, you've got to want to be a part of a team. Our distribution and packing team is a group of stellar individuals and we're looking for other good teammates to join. Participation required.
We're a growing company and you'll be right alongside all of it. You'll learn all about our vision, our food, your coworkers, and our customers. All we ask is that you come ready to take ownership of all the above.
Company: Molly's Salads
Position: Order Packer
Compensation: $15/hour (first review at 90 days with raise potential)
Schedule: Evenings/Nights, 30 hours/week (Sun-Thurs)
More about the technical parts of the jobs:
- The packing team packs our food 6 days a week (Saturday - Thursday).
- Our facility is located in the South Park neighborhood.
- Most of job is performed inside of the walk in cooler.
- Shifts typically start between 5p-6p and end between 11p-12a.
- We expect good communication within the distribution/packing team.
- We expect you to do your part to maintain quality control standards.
- It's an active, moving, and quick paced shift.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
How to Apply
Please send an email...
1. In the subject line of the email, write "I want to work for Molly's!"
2. Give your time availability for an interview.
3. In your email, please tell me why you would like to be part of the Molly's team and what skills/habits you have that would make you the ideal fit.
PS - here's a little more about who we are. . .
We are a company that provides ready to eat meals (mostly organic and locally sourced) to hospitals, cafeterias, grocery stores, coffee shops, gyms, and offices. Our company has thrived because the quality of the food we provide and the exceptional level of service that comes with working with us. We produce all the meals in our Seattle facility and our Portland facility, and distribute all our food through our own fleet. Our service currently covers western Washington and northern Oregon.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers