RW Anderson Services is a General Contractor specializing in maintenance and repair. We bring high-end customer service to all handyman projects. We offer:
• Competitive salary and generous 401K (with employer matching) after 6 months of employment
• Family like company culture with regular breakfast meetings and company events
• Opportunities to grow within organization
We are currently looking for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN who has strong customer service skills and relevant handyman experience.
• Use company phone to track hours, job location, and visually document work completed
• Ability to communicate maintenance information effectively to property managers, residents, and administrative team
• Regularly use logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions to problems while working with minimum supervision
• Understand written sentences and paragraphs with work related documents.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and basic tools associated with job.
• A high emphasis on safety
• General handyman ability which may include dry rot repair, trim, painting, drywall patching/hanging, etc.
• Position will also include light cleaning and janitorial work.
• High school or equivalent
If interested, send us an EMAIL with your resume that details your work experience and include at least two professional references. Subject line should be – MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
We are also looking for qualified carpenters for RW. Additional requirements include journeyman level construction knowledge and at least 5 years of carpentry experience. If interested, please reply via email with the subject line- CARPENTER POSITION