compensation: monthly Orca card bus pass and $15.00/hour for an average of 6-10 hours per week employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Kitchen & Maintenance Support
The South Park Senior Center (SPSC) seeks Kitchen and Handyman Services.
1. Sweep and mop kitchen, dining room and 2 entry hallways, take out trash, compost and recycling after dinners; Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings
2. Setup and break down furnishings as assigned (e.g., before and after events)
3. Do errands driving SPSC van as assigned
4. Other duties as assigned.
5. Clean up and other duties as assigned after Bingo Saturdays; 9/14, 10/26 and 11/30.
• Must use email and simple computer use
• Able to lift 40 pounds
• Maintain a current Food Handlers Permit.
• Acquire CPR and First Aid Certification within three months of the date of hire
• Online Defensive Driving course to be completed with two weeks of hire
• Conduct to be appropriate to a business environment and culturally sensitive to staff, volunteers, and senior clients
• SS Card
• Driver’s License
Reports to: Meal Manager in Kitchen & Senior Center Director for other tasks
Place of Business: South Park Senior Center
South Park Neighborhood Center
8201 10th Avenue S.
Seattle, WA 98108-4449
Classification: Non -Exempt
Starting Date: January 15, 2019
Compensation: monthly Orca card bus pass and $15.00/hour for an average of 6-10 hours per week
Probationary period is three months from date of hire.
This position is not eligible for benefits.
Note: All employees are subject to an annual Criminal History Background Check and must complete a Criminal History Self-Disclosure Form
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers