A small art publishing firm is seeking a Full-Time Shipping & Fulfillment Lead for our Seattle-area warehouse/offices/showroom. The ideal candidate doesn’t necessarily need warehouse experience, but will be customer-service oriented, proactive, a quick learner, flexible, adaptable, and can work well with small, diverse teams including creatives, sales reps, etc. This is a standard full-time Mon-Fri, 9-5 job.
--Accurately picking and packing fine art and poster orders.
- Using order management software to manage customers' orders through the fulfillment process.
- Receiving deliveries: unpacking, counting and sorting incoming stock.
- Coordinating drop shipments with vendors.
- International, FedEx.com and UPS.com shipping.
- Custom packaging and box-building for large fine art products.
- Assisting with inventory management, including coordinating annual inventory.
- Providing sales reps and customers with shipping and freight quotes.
- Coordinating materials, packing/palletizing and freight for the annual tradeshow shipping crate.
- Trimming, hand-embellishing, varnishing, and quality-checking in-house printed art orders.
- Trimming, collating and assembling booklets or brochures.
- Assisting in other departments or on special projects as needed.
- Keeping work area and warehouse tidy and organized.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to match numbers and letters.
- Ability to regularly lift between 1 and 50 lbs., and occasionally lift up to 70-100 lbs.
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Strong general computer experience (MS Word, Outlook, Web-based apps).
- Ability to handle and package fragile fine-art products carefully and without damage.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks.
- Willingness to listen, learn and ask questions.
- Ability to work independently within a small team.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under deadlines.
- Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail, organized, strong problem-solving skills.
- Trustworthy, prompt and reliable.
• A professional, safe, and supportive work environment.
• Medical, Dental, and Vacation benefits after 30 days.
ZERO-TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY – must pass drug and background test.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers