compensation: DOE plus health benefits, paid vacation, and holidays. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB POSTING - Construction Laborer
Matvey Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking a positive, energetic individual to join our Structural team. This role has a primary duty of performing labor for construction/foundation services
• Before leaving for a job, consults foreman to determine materials, tools, and equipment needed for the job, and loads the truck with such materials, tools, and equipment.
• Upon arriving at the job site, follows direction from foreman to complete job
• Communicates with the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work, ensuring that the customer is aware of and happy.
• Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
• Is an ambassador for the company's culture and purpose.
• Drives for the company in a safe manner.
• Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
• Ability to lift 100 pounds
• Ability and skill in operating equipment .
• Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English or Russian .
• Ability to see the "big picture," i.e. total job and break it into steps.
• Possess talent and personal traits:
• Personal Accountability
• Customer Focus
• Work Ethic
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. 2 years laborer experience preferred, heavy lifting required
2. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in field.
3. A valid driver's license and a safe driving record required.
4. Russian language skills a plus
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS FOR LIFTING, CARRYING, PUSHING, PULLING
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly or to move objects.
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. This position offers a company vehicle and company provided tools. If you think you'd be a great fit on our team, we'd love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.matveyfoundationrepair.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers