Overview: We are growing! We are a busy, locally owned, commercial landscape company based in Redmond looking to fill an Account Manager. The position is multifaceted and involves overseeing multiple crews, as well as maintaining a good relationship with the clients.
• Assist in creating the monthly schedule
• Build maintenance crews and assign routes
• Make decisive, efficient changes to crews’ schedules when needed
• Be the primary contact for crews while they are in the field
• Ensure all crews are following company policy/procedures
• Daily check-ins with crews while in the field
• Monitor the efficiency of each maintenance crew
• Plan for upcoming projects to ensure materials and staffing are in place to complete jobs on time
• Inspecting assigned sites weekly
• Communicate with property managers
o Suggest work that may need to be done, for both safety reasons and visual appeal
o Intake request for services and schedule a time for said service
o Keep clients informed on ongoing projects
• Write monthly property reports for clients that request it.
The person to fill this position will have the following skills, traits and experience:
• Management experience in landscaping (2+ years preferred)
• Pesticide license (or willingness to get one within 90 days of hire)
• Driver’s License and good driving record
• Excellent ability to multitask
• Flexible and adaptable
• Excellent People skills
• Team Player
• Clear communicator
• Basic working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office
• Moderate or Fluent Spanish is a bonus but not required
This position is salaried and will be determined based on experience, skills, and proficiency of the job. This position includes PTO (Paid Time Off - Vacation), paid holidays, and commission opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers