fer public. favoritaMaintenance Technician (Greater Seattle Area)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: DOE tipus d'ocupació: opció del treballador
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Seattle staffing company specializing in Property Management currently hiring skilled candidates for our MAINTENANCE TECHINICAN role at various apartment communities in the Greater Seattle Area. We offer, temporary, and temporary-to-hire for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often results in full-time opportunities for strong performers.
Qualified candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Must be customer service oriented, hard working, passionate, enthusiastic about what you do, and you strive to be the best. You are honest, dependable, and trustworthy.
Extraordinary communication and sales skills coupled with a confidant approach is critical to this role. A can-do spirit with proven reliability is required.
• Basic mechanical aptitude (Handyman skills)
• Experience in basic plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repair, and drywall repair is preferred
• Prior experience in property management maintenance is preferred, but not required
• Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail and resourceful nature
• Must possess a high degree of energy and enthusiasm
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable form of transportation
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with regular and timely attendance
• Understands and complies with Fair Housing Laws and standards - Training is provided
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• Inspection of grounds and common areas
• Preparing and fulfilling apartment turnover checklist
• Communicating with residents regarding service requests
• Health and Safety maintenance (smoke alarms, etc.)
• Keeping inventory logs up to date
• Maintain courteous communication with residents, on-site team and management
If you are looking for work life balance, enjoy working with people and have a strong background in customer service, then this may be the job for you.
We are a drug-free EOE. All offers of employment are contingent upon a stringent background check, including criminal history.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades