fer public. favoritaMaintenance Porter (Capitol Hill)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: $18 per hour & medical, dental, vision, holiday, PTO, 401k tipus d'ocupació: a temps complet
QR Code Link to This Post
A local leader in property management is seeking an entry level maintenance technician for several of our Capitol Hill location properties. This is a great opportunity to work with a local company that specializes in multifamily/mixed-use and new construction management. This is a full-time position that reports to the senior property manager/asset manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs "trash-out" duties at vacated apartments on a daily basis. Removes all abandoned furniture, trash, boxes. Transfers to dumpster or storage area, whichever is applicable.
- Painting and touch up painting of units ready for move in
-Transfers trash and other items left outside of dumpster into dumpster. Pick-up and sweep area. Keeps dumpster/compactor doors closed on windy days.
-Details property on a regular basis. Cleans and rakes shrub areas; shovels mud when necessary. Use blower to keep sidewalks and walking areas clean of loose grass and brush.
- Repairs and replaces windows, screens, sliding glass doors, etc. Performs routine maintenance on property as requested by manager and senior maintenance technician.
-Assists with various physical tasks as directed; e.g., tearing down fences, digging post holes, carrying abandoned sofas, liens, etc.
-Assists with "make-ready" duties when requested by the manager or senior maintenance technician.
-Helps clean and maintain storage and shop areas.
-Performs interior and exterior painting duties when requested. Carries buckets of paint from storage area to work site.
- Completes minor and routine service requests when requested by manager and/or senior maintenance technician. Follow procedures when service requests are performed.
- Change locks, rekeys and makes keys when directed.
- Performs work area clean-up and safety related duties.
- Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter. Rakes, sweeps, shovels as circumstances warrant.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by senior property manager.
The ideal candidate will possess: A positive attitude, be responsible, hardworking, detail oriented, can multi-task, an excellent problem solver, superb marketing abilities.
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Must be able to work on weekends
- 1 to 3 years related experience required
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Drug screen and background check, post offer/pre employment
Salary range: $18.00 per hour
This position also offers medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, holidays and advance opportunities.
Please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume and "Maintenance Technician - Capitol Hill" in the subject line.
Només empreses. Si ets un intermediari, si us plau, no contactis amb l'anunciant.
NO contacteu amb nosaltres per serveis o ofertes no demanades