Hiring Laborer/Field Technicians at NRC! No Exp. Req, $16.24/hr
Duties include basic construction, light demolition, small machine operating (pressure washer, string trimmer, jack hammer, etc.), asbestos abatement, spill response, remediation, tank removal, tank cleanings and heavy industrial cleaning. Willingness to be trained in confined space entry, asbestos handler certification, CPR/First Aid and obtain a HAZWOPER certification.
- Shift start: Based on route
- Shift length: 10 hours
- Days: Based on business needs
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Must be able to pass additional background checks for TWIC and railroad access clearance.
- Must be willing to work a rotating 24/7 on-call emergency response schedule. This requires 24/7 access to reliable transportation - preferably a valid driver's license and personal vehicle.
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 60 lbs in the air
NRC is a global environmental services company that provides a wide range of response, industrial, remediation, marine, and consulting and training services. They are committed to the principles of safety, superior customer service, innovation, and quality. NRC works in partnership with their clients in energy, manufacturing, transportation, engineering, construction, and health industries worldwide.
PID = 3123
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers