6 Month Contract (Potential for extension)
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with hiring managers and recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. Our client is looking for someone who is quick thinking resourceful, and who thrives under pressure. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and outcomes (i.e. hiring awesome people!).
• Schedule a high volume of interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of the interviews.
• Phone screening candidates and field all initial questions about the interview process
• Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
• Host candidates during their onsite interviews.
• Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Create and run weekly tracking reports as necessary using the ATS.
• Take on ad hoc projects around candidate experience, event planning and data integrity.
What We Value:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1-2yrs experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Assistant and/or related field
• Requires high volume phone skills with focus on screening and scheduling interviews.
• Must have worked in a fast- paced environment and thrive under pressure
• Experience with managing calendars
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Familiar with using Application tracking systems (ATS)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• High level of professionalism and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent team player and working well with others
• Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities.
• Experience with MS suite (Excel, Word, etc) and Google suite (Google drive, calendar, etc)
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers