QR Code Link to This Post
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services - helping consumers connect and communicate every day.
Car Toys is the parent company of Wireless Advocates and the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation/road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our certified installers and superior installation standards ensure your products will be installed flawlessly.
At Wireless Advocates, we provide the most innovative solutions to connect you to your world. We?re a fast-moving company that encourages our employees to be creative, solution oriented, and focused on providing the best service possible to our customers. Customer obsession, trust and curiosity, excellence and family are the key tenets that are the heartbeat of our people and business.
Are you passionate about creating great learning experiences that enable business results? Do you like to design engaging, behavior changing development solutions? On the L&D Operations team, you will join a passionate and focused group of learning and development professionals who are creative, collaborative and out to change learning for the good!
In this operations focused Instructional Designer role, you will own the design, development and implementation of sales and systems training. You will partner with field, business and HR leaders to reach beyond traditional corporate approaches to create dynamic learning experiences, helping field employees create a great customer sales experience utilizing our Point of Sale?s system resulting in robust, positive business impact. You will also own training development for company software systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the analysis, design and development of sales and systems training for field and headquarter employees.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business needs and translate them into engaging eLearning, virtual, classroom and blended learning solutions.
- Identify and integrate the most effective and innovative learning delivery practices into training, including social and peer learning, game-based learning, informal learning, and scenario-based learning.
- Measure and analyze quantitative and qualitative data for training effectiveness and iteratively improve curriculum based on field feedback.
- Facilitate classroom and virtual learning experiences, train the trainer sessions, and certification activities, as needed.WORKING PARTNERSHIPS:
- Learning & Development Team
- Field Leadership (VPs, Regional Directors & District Managers)
- Merchandising, Operations and Human Resource
- Senior Executives
- Carrier and Manufacturer Representatives
We?ve Got You Covered!Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- BA/BS in Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Education, or related field.
- 5 years design and implementation of adult training curriculum experience.
- 2 years of training project management experience.
- Retail sales experience and understanding of consultative selling techniques strongly preferred.
- Experience developing training using Captivate and Articulate (Storyline 360 and Rise).
- Experience with integrated system training software (e.g., WalkMe) preferred.
- Strong skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of project scope management, schedule and risk; ability to run meetings effectively and see that action items are completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated training-delivery skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Enthusiasm and passion for human performance improvement and training.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS products: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Professional certifications (CPLP, CPT, PMP) preferred.
- Ability to travel 15% of time.
401(k) with company match At Wireless Advocates, LLC., our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed in their career, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Wireless Advocates offers the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
401(k) with company match