Venture is a full-service general contractor with a diverse portfolio of projects and clients. We provide comprehensive construction services for commercial, multi-family residential, and hospitality projects. We excel at sensitive historic renovations and cutting-edge tenant improvements.
QR Code Link to This Post
As one of the fastest-growing, locally-owned commercial construction companies in the Puget Sound region, we employ the best and brightest in all areas of construction.
We are hiring for an HR Generalist to join our team. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with the HR Manager in development, implementation, and communication of policies,
procedures, programs and activities.
• Assist in managing routine to complex employee relations issues on a regular basis. Conduct effective,
thorough and objective investigations and partner with HR Manager to recommend appropriate action to
resolve the issues.
• Oversee compliance requirements. Assist with staying up to date on changes in employment law, legal
requirements and reporting regulations.
• Manage the Performance Management and annual review program.
• Assist in managing learning, development and training programs.
• Assist in administering all benefit plans. Administer and maintain records for plans such as health, life,
retirement, and leave of absence. Participate in insurance renewal efforts and lead open enrollment activities.
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR Manager to develop solutions and programs.
• Ability to assist with full cycle recruiting. Screen and interview candidates for open positions when assistance
is needed. Communicate with candidates and hiring managers to ensure the process is positive and timely.
• Source talent through events and opportunities for engagement via events, job fairs, meet-ups and sessions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required.
• PHR or SPHR required.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in human resources required.
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task effectively and
manage multiple demands and deadlines at the same time.
• Strong computer skills and experience with HRIS and ATS. Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Exhibits critical thinking; excellent judgement and decision-making capabilities; analytical and problem-
solving skills required.
• Excelled oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrates a high level of self-motivation; takes initiative; problem solves.
• Ability to produce quality output while working within deadlines a must; sense of urgency required.
• Proven ability to interact and perform all job responsibilities with professionalism and confidentiality.
Venture has a comprehensive benefits package: 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 401k, PTO, and more.