favorite this postSpeech Language Pathologisthide this posting
compensation: DOE + Great Benefits! employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Northwest Center Kids is looking for a dynamic and creative Speech-Language Pathologist to work in our Early Intervention team based in South Park.
We are a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and have a diverse caseload of children aged birth to three seen for assessment, evaluation and therapy in home, childcare and community settings. We strongly support and encourage professional development and the role has scope for growth.
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Licensed in the State of Washington
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with feeding and/or infant mental health experience
- One year experience working in pediatrics or training that includes a pediatric affiliation. Early intervention or working a caseload including clients birth to three experience is preferred in addition to an understanding of family involvement in therapy
- Must provide own car and transportation
- Must have or obtain current CPR and First Aid certifications
- WA driver's license is required
We provide Full Time employees with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid time off, Value Village discount, and much more!
We are open to both Full Time and Part Time schedules.
Northwest Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities