1. Set of six Eva dining chairs from by Niels Koefoed, manufactured in Denmark by Koefoeds Hornslet circa 1960's. These chairs feature an elegant Danish modern style with tapered back teak frames and original black vinyl upholstery, and include two arm chairs and four side chairs. The teak frames are in good condition, and all have their makers mark. The vinyl is in excellent condition on 5 of the chairs, while 1 armchair shows some discoloration but no holes. Side chairs are 19" wide, 20.5" deep, 37.75" high. Captains chairs are 20.75" wide, 20.25" deep, 37.75" high. 18" seat height. $2595.
2. Pair of gorgeous rosewood armchairs by Torbjorn Afdal for Vamo Sonderborg, made in Denmark. These contoured ladder back armchairs have beautiful proportions and excellent build quality. Arm chairs are in wonderful vintage condition overall, with minor wear and some fading being the only notable issues. The multi colored upholstery is in very good condition and will fit with most decor as it has several pastel colors on a cream background. 23" wide, 21.5" deep, 35.25" high, seat height 17.75". $1195 for the pair.
3. Set of six phenomenal Model 82 rosewood side chairs designed by Niels Møller for JL Moller, beautifully made and very elegant. This vintage set was made in Denmark and is in wonderful vintage condition overall, with minor wear and some fading being the only notable issues. The multi colored upholstery is in very good condition and will fit with most decor as it has several pastel colors on a cream background. 19.75" wide, 20.5" deep, 37.5" high, seat height 17.75". $3995.
4. Mid century Nils Jonsson for Troeds teak draw leaf dining table. Excellent craftsmanship and build quality. Table top was recently refinished, the table still has a little patina and wear but is in overall excellent vintage condition. Seats six when closed, up to ten when fully extended. 55" wide, 35.5" deep, 28.5" high, each leaf adds 21.75", so with one leaf it is 76.75" and with both leaves it is 98.5". $1950.
5. Møller Model 71 vintage set of six side chairs. They are white oak with newly woven black seats. Very good vintage condition. The light wood frames are beautifully contrasted by the black cord seats. 19.5" wide, 18.5" deep, 31.25" high, seat height is 17.5". $2595 for the set of 6.
6. Ray and Charles Eames for Herman Miller vintage round dining or office table, circa 60s. It began with an idea for a single universal base that could accommodate a variety of tabletops. What they came up with is simple, sleek and still being enjoyed today: a pedestal base that provides plenty of legroom, equipped with leveling floor glides that adjust to uneven surfaces. Top is durable laminate and in great condition. 42" diameter, 28.25" high. $450.
7. Very nice set of 4 Danish teak dining chairs with black vinyl seats and backs. Teak frames are on the darker side color wise and in nice condition, and vinyl is in good shape as well. Danish control sticker underneath seats. 18.5" wide, 18.5" deep, 30" high, 17" seat height. $1195 for the set.
8. Walnut mid century drop leaf dining table in good vintage condition. This piece is flexible for people with limited space, as it can be use at either 24", 36" or 48" wide. Can seat up to 10 when fully expanded. 72" long, 29" high. $575.
9. Pair of Hans Wegner W2 dining chairs manufactured by C.M. Madsens Fabriker. These beautiful pieces feature flowing oak frames and what appears to be original upholstery. Frames are sturdy and show minor wear consistent with age. Upholstery is in good condition and usable as is, or could be easily reupholstered to your taste. 21.75" wide, 18" deep, 29.5" high, 17.75" seat height. $1195 for the pair.
10. Macassar ebony and black lacquer table and six matching chairs, striking expandable dining set. Interior Crafts of Chicago designed dining table, with elements of Ruhlmann and Leleu furniture. This French style dining table is absolutely stunning with a top of Macassar ebony and a black lacquer base with off white trim along the bottom of the apron and base of the octagonal legs. It is gently bowed in length and comes with two 20" leaves for seating up to twelve. The six matching side chairs are inspired by Jacques-Emilie Ruhlmann and John Michel Frank. They have a scooped back and padded seats covered in ivory faux ostrich leather. They are black polymer lacquer and are as gorgeous as they are comfortable. Chairs are marked Interior Crafts, Chicago.
This set is featured in, and comes with the Interior Crafts Provenance Vingt-Cinq Collection 23 page brochure, printed in 1983. Light wear including some scuffs, minor chips and light scratches. Minor wear for age, no major damage. One chair has a mar on the back in the lacquer, roughly the size of a quarter. Seats are clean and in excellent condition. Table is 72" by 42" by 29.5" high, each leaf adds 20". Chairs are 17.25" wide, 21" deep, 35.25" high, 19.75" seat height. $4995.
11. Set of six Benny Linden solid teak dining chairs. They have nicely padded seats and gently curved wood high backs, which are really comfortable and provide lumbar support. Frames are in very good condition. They have removable, washable black covers on the padded seats with the original patterned fabric underneath. Could be used as is, or you can reupholster to suit your tastes. $900 for the set of 6.
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
407 Williams Ave S, Renton WA 98057
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
422 S. 3rd St, Renton WA 98057
Tuesday by appointment
Wednesday by appointment
Thursday by appointment
We now have 2 locations in downtown Renton within easy walking distance, no appointment necessary during posted hours. We also may be available to accommodate you during off hours, so feel free to email, text or call to schedule an appointment. We carry a variety of used furniture and design pieces, with an emphasis on high end mid century modern. Click the "more ads by this user" link to view all of our postings, which represent a sample of our stock. If you're interested in a particular piece, contact us and we'll tell you the location. All of our prices include sales tax, so what you see is what you pay. We accept payment via cash, major credit card or Paypal. Local delivery in a covered van is available for a reasonable charge, depending on location. Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers