1. Vintage Danish teak sideboard by Jydsk Mobelindustri. This is a nice piece that could certainly be used in a dining room, but would also make a nice media stand or record cabinet. It has adjustable or removable shelves behind the left and center doors, and 2 felt lined drawers behind the right door. It's in good condition. 71" wide, 17.5" deep, 31" high. $1950.
2. Drexel Declaration mid century sideboard / credenza, designed by Kipp Stewart & Stewart MacDougall. Simplicity in design is key to the appeal of this piece, allowing the beautiful walnut wood grain to shine. The top right drawer is divided and felt-lined for flatware, and the drawers open to lighted storage space with adjustable shelves. It is all original and in good condition with some wear, most notably to the interior shelves. 60" wide, 20" deep, 31.25" high. $1495.
3. Danish teak cabinet with bookshelf by Borge Mogensen for Soborg Mobler circa early 1960's. This is a high quality piece in very good vintage condition. Lower cabinet includes a single shelf that is height adjustable or removable, and the original key works great. Upper bookshelf piece features 3 adjustable shelves. 39.25" wide, 18.25" deep cabinet, 12.25" deep display, 71.75" high. $995.
4. Danish modern style long sideboard made in England by Dalescraft, very nice and in very good vintage condition. It features clean styling that allows the wood to shine, with unique wood pulls and tapered legs. There are three drawers, including one felt lined for flatware. Three doors below are lockable with original key, with the center and right doors opening to a large storage space with removable shelves and the left door dropping down like a bar. It would work well as a media stand, and could store lots of records. 78" long, 17.75" deep, 31" high. $2295.
5. Danish teak cabinet with glass door display by Borge Mogensen for Soborg Mobler circa early 1960's. This is a high quality piece in very good vintage condition. Lower cabinet includes a single shelf that is height adjustable or removable, and the original key works great. Upper display piece features sliding glass doors and 3 adjustable shelves. 39.25" wide, 18.25" deep cabinet, 12.25" deep display, 71.75" high. $995.
6. Mid century teak sideboard by Jydsk Mobelvaerk, made in Denmark. This beautiful buffet is fully finished on the back with lovely teak so may also be used as a room divider. It features sliding cabinet doors on each side revealing one adjustable and removable shelf on behind each door. In the center is a bank of four drawers that are dovetailed both in the front and back. The top drawer is felt lined and and has an additional felt lined box that slides back and forth for extra storage of flatware. The drawers and doors have carved and recessed teak pulls. It is in very nice vintage condition with some wear on the top. 71" wide, 18.25" deep, 30.5" high. $2195.
7. One piece sideboard / hutch by Kipp Stewart for Drexel Declaration, circa 1960's. This is a very nice piece that features solid walnut and walnut veneer, tambour doors below, and plenty of glass faced storage space above. It's in excellent vintage condition, with some expected minor wear. 52" wide, 18" deep bottom, 13" deep top, 72" high. $1795.
8. Tall teak sideboard that can double as a bar. It has beautiful book-matched grain and tall H style legs. It features three sliding doors and three lower drawers on the front. Behind the right facing door are two drawers and a glass mirror on the back. There are two adjustable shelves in the middle and one adjustable shelf behind the left facing sliding door. Great vintage condition. 65" wide, 17.25" deep, 44.25" high. $1595.
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
407 Williams Ave S, Renton WA 98057
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
422 S. 3rd St, Renton WA 98057
Tuesday by appointment
Wednesday by appointment
Thursday by appointment
We now have 2 locations in downtown Renton within easy walking distance, no appointment necessary during posted hours. We also may be available to accommodate you during off hours, so feel free to email, text or call to schedule an appointment. We carry a variety of used furniture and design pieces, with an emphasis on high end mid century modern. Click the "more ads by this user" link to view all of our postings, which represent a sample of our stock. If you're interested in a particular piece, contact us and we'll tell you the location. All of our prices include sales tax, so what you see is what you pay. We accept payment via cash, major credit card or Paypal. Local delivery in a covered van is available for a reasonable charge, depending on location. Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers