1. Beautiful Danish modern teak sideboard by Hans Olsen, made in Denmark. It offers good storage behind 2 sliding doors with a total of 3 adjustable or removable shelves, in addition to 4 drawers on the right side. This is a nice mid century piece in very good condition. The back is finished, so it could be used as a room divider. At under 17" deep, it would work well in tight spaces. 72" wide, 16.75" deep, 31.5" high. $2195.
2. Amazing solid teak sideboard with removable display by Johannes Aasbjerg Andersen, made in Denmark. Danish furniture usually uses teak veneer, but this piece is incredibly well made using solid teak. It's a nice design in the style of Arne Vodder, very tastefully done like most great Danish furniture. Top display piece simply rests atop the sideboard. Both sideboard and display are good condition. Sideboard is 71.75" wide, 19.75" deep, 32" high. Display is 49.25" wide, 13.5" deep, 32" high. 62" high overall. $3750.
3. Tall teak sideboard that can double as a bar. It has beautiful book-matched grain and tall H style legs. It features three sliding doors and three lower drawers on the front. Behind the right facing door are two drawers and a glass mirror on the back. There are two adjustable shelves in the middle and one adjustable shelf behind the left facing sliding door. Great vintage condition. 65" wide, 17.25" deep, 44.25" high. $1595.
4. Drexel Declaration mid century sideboard / credenza, designed by Kipp Stewart & Stewart MacDougall. Simplicity in design is key to the appeal of this piece, allowing the beautiful walnut wood grain to shine. The top right drawer is divided and felt-lined for flatware, and the drawers open to lighted storage space with adjustable shelves. It is all original and in good condition with some wear, most notably to the interior shelves. 60" wide, 20" deep, 31.25" high. $1495.
5. One piece sideboard / hutch by Kipp Stewart for Drexel Declaration, circa 1960's. This is a very nice piece that features solid walnut and walnut veneer, tambour doors below, and plenty of glass faced storage space above. It's in excellent vintage condition, with some expected minor wear. 52" wide, 18" deep bottom, 13" deep top, 72" high. $1795.
6. Pair of wonderful old painted cabinets from Tibet, a truly unique addition to any home. Each piece has two sets of double doors in the center, which reveal open storage areas divided approximately 40% above and 60% below. They're fairly heavy and structurally in good shape, constructed with mortise and tenon joints. The cases are mostly painted in combinations of red, brown and green, with eleven unique and different small paintings on the front of each. The individual paintings include people, animals, nature scenes and flowers. They have lots of patina and character and really show their age, which only adds to their charm. Each cabinet measures 45.5" wide, 18.5" deep, 43.75" high. $980 each.
7. Lane Acclaim mid century sideboard with removable hutch, in good vintage condition. The acclaim line features walnut solids and veneers with oak exposed dovetail accents, an unique look. designed for dining rooms, but could also work as a media stand by removing the hutch. Sideboard is 58.5" wide, 18" deep, 30.25" high. Hutch is 31.25" wide, 12.25" deep, 38" high. 68.25" high overall. $1195.
8. Beautility from England mid century sideboard, 1960s. It has beautiful grain on the front and has the clean styling and lines of the era. It features H style legs, a bank of four drawers down the center, and cabinet doors on the side, each of which has an interior shelf. Drawer pulls are sculpted teak. Very good vintage condition with some scratches on top. 72.25" wide, 18.75" deep, 30.5" high. $1495.
9. Danish teak vintage two piece hutch and sideboard with lots of storage and display space. The lower sideboard piece features a nicely beveled cabinet atop tall, tapered wood legs. It has sliding doors that service two thirds of the space, inside is one full length removable shelf. There is a bank of four dovetailed drawers on the other side and they open and close easily. The top hutch part has sliding glass doors and a total of three teak shelves with beveled fronts. The shelves in the top piece are removable and fully adjustable. It shows some wear, primarily to the top. The hutch has Poul Hundevad and Danish stamps on the back, the bottom piece has no makers marks. Sideboard is 59" wide, 18.5" deep, 29.25" high. Hutch is 54.5" wide, 12" deep, 24.25" high, total height is 53.5" high. $1950.
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
407 Williams Ave S, Renton WA 98057
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
422 S. 3rd St, Renton WA 98057
Tuesday by appointment
Wednesday by appointment
Thursday by appointment
We now have 2 locations in downtown Renton within easy walking distance, no appointment necessary during posted hours. We also may be available to accommodate you during off hours, so feel free to email, text or call to schedule an appointment. We carry a variety of used furniture and design pieces, with an emphasis on high end mid century modern. Click the "more ads by this user" link to view all of our postings, which represent a sample of our stock. If you're interested in a particular piece, contact us and we'll tell you the location. All of our prices include sales tax, so what you see is what you pay. We accept payment via cash, major credit card or Paypal. Local delivery in a covered van is available for a reasonable charge, depending on location. Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers