We have several side or end tables, sofa tables, entry or hall tables. Some of them are described below with dimensions and prices and pictured accordingly in order of the descriptions.
1. Herman Miller Swoop work table, designed by Brian Kane. Swoop work table features a walnut veneer top with a 3/4" exposed plywood edge. Legs are tubular steel and come with glides. 21" diameter, 25.5" high. $175.
2. Set of three teak nesting tables, made in Denmark circa 1960s and imported and stamped Moreddi. They have excellent design details such as finger joints at the tops of the legs and raised edges on the large table. Very good vintage condition. Largest table is 23.25" wide, 14.75" deep, 19.75" high to the tabletop, 20.5" high to the top of the raised edge. Medium table is 19.25" wide, 14" deep, 19" high, small table is 16.5" wide, 13.5" deep, 18" high. $750.
3. Vintage round side table with raised border, burl wood veneer top and metal tipped legs. This is a charming piece with unique character. It's sturdy and in good vintage condition, with some cracking to the veneer top that provides a nice patina. 27.5" in diameter, 22" high. $140.
4. Lovely set of three nesting tables by Torpe Mobelfabrikk, made in Norway. They nest together, taking up just the space of one table, simply slide out the smaller two when needed. They are in overall very good condition with minor cosmetic wear to the largest table. The legs simply unscrew to keep them safe when shipping. Largest table is 24.25" wide, 15.25" deep, 20" high, medium one is 19.25" wide, 13.75" deep, 19" high, smallest one is 14" wide, 12" deep, 18.5" high. $495.
5. Leather wrapped coffee table with removable protective glass top. Excellent quality, brown leather with contrasting stitching, great condition, fabulous style. 48.5" wide, 29" deep, 19" high. $195.
6. Pair of Drexel Declaration walnut nightstands. Stewart MacDougall and Kipp Stewart partnered with Drexel Heritage in the late 1950s to design Declaration, a modern collection in natural walnut. These pieces are considered classics today. This is the version with one drawer and lower shelf, angled up and in on the side. It features the brass and walnut drawer pull option and is dated 1964. Very good vintage condition with some expected wear, most notably to the top of one. 20" wide, 14" deep at the top, 16" deep at the bottom, 24.25" high. $895.
7. Mid-century sculptural teak coffee table by Uldum Mobelfabrik. This beautiful round table is made from various small, curved teak sections attached with finger joints. It is topped with smoked glass. Circa 1960s, with age appropriate wear including some light scratches on the glass. Retains original Uldum Danish furniture tags. 39.75" diameter, 16.5" high. $1695.
8. Striking pair of vintage rosewood end tables with sled legs and lovely old growth grain. They are very lightweight and in great vintage condition. At some point the legs of one of the tables were switched to run parallel to the grain direction on the top while the legs on the other run perpendicular to the grain. They are delicate with an airy feel to them and will be an excellent addition to any space. There are no makers markings still attached, but they were likely made in Denmark in the mid-century era. This pair of tables really attracts a lot of attention and admiration for their beauty and simplicity. 15.75" square, 16.25" high. $695.
9. Tiny teak cabinet with drawer and pull down drawer, it is an adorable little storage space on castor wheels. 15.75" wide, 15.5" deep, 20" high. $85.
10. Very cool oval coffee table with unique construction that makes it appear to "float" around the legs. It is stamped "teak" underneath, but there are no manufacturers marks. It's a beautiful vintage piece in very good condition. 59.75" long, 20" wide, 14.25" high. $750.
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
407 Williams Ave S, Renton WA 98057
Modern to Vintage Furniture & Design
422 S. 3rd St, Renton WA 98057
Tuesday by appointment
Wednesday by appointment
Thursday by appointment
We now have 2 locations in downtown Renton within easy walking distance, no appointment necessary during posted hours. We also may be available to accommodate you during off hours, so feel free to email, text or call to schedule an appointment. We carry a variety of used furniture and design pieces, with an emphasis on high end mid century modern. Click the "more ads by this user" link to view all of our postings, which represent a sample of our stock. If you're interested in a particular piece, contact us and we'll tell you the location. All of our prices include sales tax, so what you see is what you pay. We accept payment via cash, major credit card or Paypal. Local delivery in a covered van is available for a reasonable charge, depending on location. Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers