compensation: To be determined employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Food Service Store Manager
The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the retail location and will lead all aspects of the Bento business. Focused on sales and profitability, you will deliver a high-quality menu, motivate staff to provide excellent guest service, and ensure the highest level of food safety standards are adhered to.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
• Employee Meal Discounts
• Paid Time Off
• Transportation Subsidy
• Medical, Dental and Vision Options (for Full Time Employees)
• Education Grant Option (for Full Time Employees)
• Paid Training
• P&L accountabilities to meet sales, food and labour targets.
• Provide weekly summary updates to senior management on business objectives.
• Hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring of Team Members as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Schedule, monitor and maintain proper staffing levels and labor costs.
• Provide direction and supervision for Team Members; be a role model to set a positive example for the entire team.
• Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational routines and activities during the shift.
• Inventory control including ordering, receiving and monthly counts.
• Working with third party vendors, local partners and external customers.
• Take necessary action to ensure all Guests receive exceptional service; anticipate and exceed the Guests' needs; create a friendly atmosphere and handle situations and requests immediately in a positive manner.
• Consistently enforce and maintain all Food Safety, Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards.
• Ensure all recipe and food standards are being followed.
• Assist in daily food prep and production tasks.
• Previous food management experience.
• Ability to lead and direct.
• Ability to speak and read English effectively.
• Ability to think critically and adapt in a fast paced environment.
• Superior hospitality standards.
• Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and Micros).
• Food Handlers certificate.
• Flexibility to work various shifts, evening and weekends.
Bento Sushi is North America's fastest growing sushi company with operations across United States and Canada. We bring together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking to join a fun, friendly and exciting workplace environment where you can truly take pride in your work, the opportunities are endless. For more information, please visit our website at www.bentosushi.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted. Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; food service supervisor, restaurant manager, sushi supervisor, and general manager.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers