Join the team at The Butcher’s Table, Seattle’s next great luxury restaurant. As part of the Sugar Mountain family, The Butcher’s Table provides an unparalleled culinary experience with an innovative menu and a lively bar scene.
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Role:
We are looking for Floor Manager to help lead our service team. We will help grow someone with the right experience; we just ask that you be as passionate as we are about providing an incredible dining and service experience.
• Ensures that the highest quality service, food, and beverage experience is consistently provided to our guests
• Responds to guest complaints and resolves them in a way that ensures the guest will return again quickly and ensures that every guest leaves completely satisfied
• Maintain a strong supervisory presence on the floor
• Maintain Strong operational standards
• Make decisions for the team in the GM’s absence
• Manages others work safely by being alert and taking action regarding safety hazards
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor costs
• Role Model in exceeding guest expectations and resolving guest and employee issues
• At least 2 yrs. experience
• Previous experience managing a upscale steakhouse is a plus
• Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team
• We only hire team players at Sugar Mountain, people that have no problem picking up slack, like to collaborate and be effective.
Sugar Mountain has a lot to offer, from quality-focused, passionate, and fun colleagues to competitive benefits and pay. We cover 100% of your medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums, along with paid time-off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Employees enjoy a meal on us every day and a 35% employee discount at all Sugar Mountain locations.
Commitment to our Communities:
As part of our mission to Change the Way America eats, we’ve created the Beecher's Foundation, a non-profit supported by our family of companies. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, the Foundation is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life.
We are committed to building a staff that includes individuals from different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientation and physical abilities. We strive to create a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we work in.
Sugar Mountain is a tobacco- free company.
Apply here: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/sugarmtn/Posting/View/1683