compensation: Starting pay DOE. Health, Vision and other benefits described in ad. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Time sure has flown by, but as we approach the end to summer months, we have some hours coming open at our Capitol Hill shop. We are now looking to hire one full time and one to two part-time employees for our customer service team, primarily mid-shift (10 am start) or closing (noon to 4 pm start, with cafe staff out by 8 pm most nights).
Our ideal candidates are self-motivated, outgoing, friendly and reliable with excellent customer service skills. Some qualifications that are important to us are:
- Enjoys helping customers and assisting coworkers, not to mention enjoying selling delicious food.
- Prior retail service, especially food related
- The ability to work efficiently and cleanly.
- Enjoys working in a busy environment
- Experience as a barista, or a desire to learn the craft of coffee and espresso.
- Experience with or an interest in learning about bread, pastries and desserts, as we want our employees to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about our products.
Employees hired for 20+ hours per week can qualify for a 401K with matching. At 30+ per week employees can qualify for health, dental and vision insurance. There is a generous discount on most products for all employees.
If interested, please reply with "Capitol Hill Cafe" in the subject line, and include a resume and brief letter or statement of interest.
Since our phone lines can often be busy, we ask that you do not call. Interviews will be scheduled after reviewing applications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers