Catering Operations Coordinator (FT) - We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a chance to make a difference.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Company: FareStart's restaurants, cafes, and catering services provide opportunities for our students, apprentices, and employees to work side by side creating great food and better lives.
The Job: Catering operations coordinator provides administrative and logistical support to Catering Sales and Catering Operations. Duties include preparing event orders; placing rental orders; assisting with floor plans; maintaining sales calendar; printing menus and signage; and compiling sales reports, and other duties as assigned. Qualifications include:
- 1 year front-of-house experience (serving, bussing, running food, cash handling
- 1 year catering or event experience
- Catering software, point of sale systems, and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Current Washington State driver's license and a 5-year clean driving record
- Washington food handler card
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time-off (3 weeks first year of employment) and paid holidays
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health, disability, and life insurance
- Free ORCA pass
The Location: FareStart's corporate office, 700 Virginia St, Seattle.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team
- Great benefits
- Growing organization
- Rewarding work
Apply online at https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=7136&jid=496852
FareStart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.