JOB POSITION: Baking Assistant REPORTS TO: Owner
QR Code Link to This Post
Street Treats is looking for an experienced baking assistant for our growing kitchen. We are looking for the right person to grow with us as our business expands. Ideal candidate will is self-motivated, hard working and not afraid to ask questions.
We make baked goods and ice cream from scratch for wholesale accounts and catering.
This is a part time position of about sixteen hours a week; however it could lead to more hours as our business grows.
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Reliable with strong work ethic
• Able to multi task and work in a shared kitchen environment
• Baker assistant will be trained on Street Treats baking methods but feedback and suggestions are encouraged.
• Minimum 2 years professional baking.
• Minimum High School Graduate.
• Ability to be very precise in measuring out ingredients.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Good understanding of measuring and basic math functions for increasing batches.
• Be able to work by yourself and manage time effectively
• Ability to stay on task, stay organized and keep work place extremely clean.
• Basic knowledge of rotating product.
• Communicating if we are out of supplies and not afraid to ask questions.
• Valid King County Food Handlers permit.
• Physical Effort: Ability to lift 50 pounds of sugar, flour and other ingredients.
WAGES AND BENEFITS
Assistant baker position is paid hourly. Hourly pay range is DOE
Free ice cream and treats!